Hydro's misleading smeters update July 13
1) BC Hydro is circulating letters with an “open letter” from a bunch of “scientists” (most are not in the relevant fields of biology, EMR, etc. Some are geologists and architects, for example) who are funded by the industry, and say that there is no evidence of harm from the radiation emitted by smart meters. Attached is a rebuttal written and signed by prominent scientists and researchers who are expert in the relevant fields. BC Hydro must be called on their use of “faux” scientific evidence by people unqualified and with direct conflicts of interest.
2) CORIX ALERT FOR FORT ST. JOHN, Member has reported seeing vans all over the place on Friday, July 13.
3) Two excellent studies you might find of interest.
Radiofrequency (RF) Sickness in the Lilienfeld Study: An Effect of Modulated Microwaves? - Ana G. Johnson Liakouris Archives of Environmental Health – May/June 1998 [Vol.53 (No.3)] - http://www.aseq-ehaq.ca/ma_emfs/pdf/studies/Radio_frequency_sickness.pdf
Use of Cellular Phones Aboard Airplanes in Flight - Marjorie Lundaquist., Ph.D . Bioelectromagnetic Hygienist - http://ecfsdocs.fcc.gov/filings/2005/05/27/5512779511.h tml
4) Oops there goes another Smart Meter | stopsmartmetersbc AND YOU KNOW WHAT’S REALLY SCARY? DATA ON SMART METER FIRES ARE NOT BEING BY THE PROVINCIAL FIRE COMMISSIONER “There is no code for smart meters.”
5) Fiona Taylor, one of the heads of the smart meter team, caught on tape with many misleading, incorrect statements:
6) Members in Nakusp have reported that Corix installers are saying if they have to come back, it will cost $500. Just another scare tactic, and people need to demand this be put into writing. Of course, that won’t happen.
So people need to report this intimidation tactic to their MLAs, to John Horgan, to the media. They are just doing their best to whittle away at the opposition, but we’re standing firm. And WE WILL BEAT THIS!!!
7) * Please network widely through emails, phone calls, etc. Many are carpooling. We are hoping for overflowing crowds to show all that there is an intense interest from the citizens of the Shuswap -North Okanagan in having the TRUTH exposed.
PRESS RELEASE: OKANAGAN-SHUSWAP SMART METER AWARENESS PUBLIC FORUM
Wireless technology, with all its attendant applications, has become, and is, a very serious threat to our environment, our health, our national and personal security and the very fabric of our diverse society. The controversy continues to boil over in countries around the globe, some of which are making herculean efforts to reverse the trend and return to a more natural healthy lifestyle.
We in the western world, the so-called seat of democracy, are currently struggling with federal, state and provincial governments who seem determined to force on their electorates dangerous, unwanted and unwarranted wireless technologies, mostly in the power and telecommunications sectors such as cellular phones with their radiation emitting towers and wireless smart meters, which have been banned outright in some nations because the program is deemed a threat to the health and security of their populations.
The concerned citizens of the Little City of Enderby in the north Okanagan/Shuswap are hosting a Free Open Forum for the Okanagan and the Shuswap, specifically targeting the Smart Meter program in British Columbia on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. in the Drill Hall on Highway 97 next to the Century 21 offices toward the south end of town. Everyone is invited including, representatives from BC Hydro, the Liberal Government, mayors & councillors from all jurisdictions and the general public with a desire to learn more about why this program ought to be stopped immediately. Expert evidence as to the negative impact this flawed protocol will have on civilization will be presented by professionals who care.
North Okanagan-Shuswap Smart Meter Awareness Initiatives.
Sent by Sharon Noble
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters